Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Downtown San Francisco

After been told that I might need a new putter, I decided to set off to downtown SF with my new friend (lets call said friend J) to a Golf Pro Shop.

The day started off on a bad note as I frantically flipped my apartment upside down trying to remember where in the world did I put my set of keys after yesterday's 9pm grocery shopping trip (will tell you 'bout that later).

Then I rushed to greet the 51 bus that leads to Downtown Berkeley's Bart Station.

J meet me at SF


and drove to the nearest Golf Superstore, filled with putters of all shapes and sizes that are just queuing for me to try out.

It started off innocently enough


I was pleased

Heck, I'll even take this


But ohhh no

Apparently everyone around me had to have the snazziest

Top of the line eyecandy

That is sure to put the ball in for you.

Niiiiiiiiice, you say.

But oh oh oh....

wait for it....


THAT is just nifty

To be honest, I am a simple girl. Really. The nifty ones generally scare me and give me a headache. I tend to look at the white circles more than I look at the ball itself.

I'll just stick to simple, apparently I am not meant for great things.

But what really got my blood going is...


Chocolateeee

Right beside the Pro Shop is a See's Factory. I was so excited because the only time I got to see a See's Factory Store first hand is through the Food Network where they did a documentary of See's and their awesome workers and their awesome chocolates.

But See's don't offer tours.

How do I know?

Because I asked.

And they almost made me cry.

So I did the next best thing, I bought a luscious cocoon of angel-wings...

ahem See's Best Truffles


For my mom.

Self-Discipline much?





No comments: