Friday, August 17, 2007

I Disappeared off the Face of the Planet

because I was dealing with

THIS

Nothing screams "Welcome Back" quite like it.

There was no place to even put down


Sexy

much less muster enough sitting room to blog.

So how did I get myself into this


lovely debacle?

A friend took over my spot during the summer and I flied back early to settle down before the new wave of Freshpops take over the city.

Well, there is no use disassembling my 70lb luggage until friend cleans the area out so I did the only thing a sane person would do...


Somebody has got to suffer

Nay, I'm not that mean.

After sparring with random people, I took it out on myself via Pilates.

Effectively kicking my own hiney.

Only to realize when I limped back that I have to face


This

Roomies....

You WIN

*Note: I love my friends. I really do. Every single one of them. Especially the ones who teaches me important life virtues like.....patience.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head still and stick your butt out a little more. You're doing fine! Can't wait for our next lesson.

Tigger's pal

Joanna (Yin) Lin said...

I can't wait!

Been putting in my apartment and annoying the jeebes out of my roommate.

Yes, that is my dedication.