Saturday, August 25, 2007

College Spending Problem

#1: “Hey Daddy….oh yea Daddy, of course the books here are expensive. Yea, I kinda need another grand.

#2: Arches eyebrow

#1: *Pause and listen*. "Great! Thanks Daddy, I love you."

#2: "I take that he doesn’t know of your shopping problem."

#1: "And he never will."

- Berkeley Bookstore, MLK Building.

Parents often complain about their kids spend like there is no tomorrow.

And why shouldn't they?

Its not their money.

So how do you make them view the money as the "'family stash?".

Stay Tuned.

(Yes, I will actually answer this question, and the "how to deal with women" one too)






2 comments:

belloboy said...

Joanna,
No new blogs lately? School got you buckled down.........already?
Miss your posts - they're very original and entertaining to read.

Joanna (Yin) Lin said...

Awww thanks! That really made my day.

Yes, Cal is quite the pressure cooker, especially when I got many extra things to deal with every day. I also make a point to chat with at least 5 random people per day, so that is taking away my time too. :)

Don't worry, I'll still update. Check back often and stay tuned!