Sunday, September 23, 2007

What is Art?

Value.......will have to wait...school has not been kind to moi.

But the good news is that I am building (or rather, trying to load) a website with a blog in my own domain. I spend 30 minutes trying to fix the technical errors in previous posts and gave up.

And I am learning coding from the fundamentals...was into photography and art in High School because well, these are acquired tastes, and coding can be learned later. Plus, if you are interested in something, you'll learn it anyway.

And to Tim who introduced Miro.

Ah yes, miro and existentialism.

If you are really hard core, try
























Kasimir Malevich (Suprematism)

Art, or what is accepted as Art can get pretty abstract

some people draw the line, others






















Embrace this. (Dada movement)

Some artists try to push the envelope and see exactly how much the general public can take, and I admire them for that, but personally I am fascinated by the brush strokes and the soul of the artist.

Doesn't mean that I don't like existentialism, but I would rather take Van Gogh any day.

But then, what is art?

No comments: