Friday, September 7, 2007

What would YOU do with $5,000,000

Was a question posed to me from a professor today (or yesterday) .....



*Look at the picture a little more carefully...




1. Send my parents a catered feast




2. and papers to a Vacation House



3. Reward myself with a month's supply of socks


4. And a trip to Tibet



5. The majority into a diversified Index Fund Portfolio favoring aggressive returns .




6. And a good measure into AAPL ($10 drop? Wall Street, I love your insecurities).


















7. Give heavily to Cancer Research and Art Museums



8. The rest on my friends.




















Because no matter how helpless you are, there will always be someone more deserving.

How would you spend $5 mil?

*The "about me" post will come next. This is merely for fun!
**To be fair, the market in general wasn't doing well. But -$10 for AAPL? *Hugs*



No comments: